Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Peace

I am in the womb waiting ...
to embrace the world,
to play with purity,
to dance with lily,
to love one and all.
But I fear ...

I see..the world
dressed as ...
lot of bombs ..
dancing over dead bodies ...
laughing fiercely ..
asking me to come out ...
I don't know what's about ...
I want Peace.

I see..the purity
hidden in the corner ..
to see people crying ...
even death dying ...
hatred, jealousy, revenge, sorrow ...
OO God ! I don't wanna borrow ..
the epitome of cruelty ...
I want Peace.



I see...the lily
shedding tears ..
over a dark sky with no air ..
it's drinking poison..
underneath ! and then suddenly..
an axe ends the pain ...
I don't wanna gain ...
I want peace.

I see ...the love ..
can't recognize itself ...
It has changed ..it is deformed ..
It is impure ...it is stormed...
I search it's childhood ...
but they have killed it perhaps ...
OO They have killed it perhaps !!!!

I have a little ..
in my heart ..
I won't let you snatch ..
I won't let you catch ..
the little love ..I have..
I want to live inside ..
I don't wanna come out...
I want peace !

2 comments:

Anand Shankar Mishra said...

beautiful!
such a wonderful flow, I could actually see the baby inside the womb..
keep it up, long way to go: :)

Vaibhav Rikhari said...

thanks ...even I felt the same while writing it :)